Due to the increased volume of requests for Italian citizenship “by descent,” appointment times at most of the Italian Consulates in the US currently range from 18 months to 2 + years depending upon the jurisdiction. Many of our clients have asked if there is a way to expedite this process. In most cases, a quicker method to obtain Italian citizenship by descent is to submit your application in Italy. Although this method is fast and efficient the Italian laws must be carefully followed to ensure compliance. Our services are designed in accordance with Italian laws and circulares as they pertain to applying for citizenship by descent in Italy.
Our Apply in Italy programs are located in the regions of Basilicata, Lombardy, and Puglia where we provide the following services:
- Initial phone consultation to assess and summarize your specific case, confirm your eligibility and determine the documents needed for your application. Based on this consultation, we will provide a step-by-step action plan to apply for Italian citizenship in Italy.
- Review all documents to identify the name and/or date discrepancies that may exist within the documents and submit copies of your documents to our collaborators in Italy for analysis at the Italian Municipality where the application will be presented to ensure that you are ready to proceed with the application
- Authenticate all US documents with Apostille for use in Italy
- Provide professional translations authenticated with Apostille of all US documents
Once your documentation has been reviewed, analyzed, and finalized for application, we will facilitate your referral to our Program Managers in Italy who will provide you with the following services:
- Planning your arrival and itinerary in Italy
- Secure your private rental accommodations in a charming Italian Municipality including your own kitchen, bathroom, utilities, and amenities
- Assistance establishing your legal residency in the Italian Town by scheduling required appointments, accompanying you to appointments, and interpreting on your behalf
- Schedule and accompany you to your citizenship appointment at the Italian Town Hall
- Follow up with the Italian Town Hall and Italian consulate on your behalf until your application is completed
- Obtain your certificate of citizenship and registration of birth abroad issued by the Town Official
The first step in the process is to schedule a phone consultation to determine your eligibility to apply in Italy for Italian citizenship by descent, review the documents that will be needed, and provide you with a personalized project proposal including a step-by-step action plan and customized quote. Click here to Schedule your appointment today!
For general questions about the Apply in Italy services, please contact us.
-Joseph S., North Hampton, MA